Sunday, December 28, 2008

LaLaLa..i'm bored




Fiuh..i really hv nothin to do today..my parents and brothers is heading to macau =( my sister is working,my bf is repairing his car..me?alone..cih..i jusst finished tidyin up the clothes its very messy.it took about an hour.i really need a bigger closet,there's a joke i often to said to my sis,when will u get married?i need ur closet..hahaha...so here it is..my tidy closet.at least it can survive about 1/2 month ^_^
Last nite i watch madagascar 2 wit bf,here's wat i'm wearin.he said,why do u dress up like that?fyi..he's wearing a cargo pants and flip flop..he's unpredictable.1 time he dress up another time he so casual..but thats fine dear.u always looks good ;P

1 comment:

karl's sweet child said...

madagascar 2 is sooo funny..especially melman and gloria..