Thursday, July 1, 2010

Award from TQL

Got an award from Lydia Florencia. And here are some questions i have to answer :

1. How many blogs do you have and how old are they?
Only 1, maybe i'll have another one if i'm goin to open my online shop..about how long am blogging.err..let me check for a while.almost 2 years!since November 2008!

2. Since when have you known about blogging world?
When i read about Diana Rikasari blog at Go Girl!i think lots of girls being inspired by her blog..

3. Why were you interested in blogging ?
Cause i can share about my love for fashion, meeting lots of fabulous girl/woman who loves fashion as well, its a very fun way for networking!

4. What are the plus and minus points of your blog?
The plus?hmm...i dont know..am i entertaining?haha..
The minus..hmm.. i think my lack of computer skill plus my laziness made this blog not too varied and the pictures is not big enough..

5. This award’s tagged for :
Aimee
Bebelicious
Heidy
Regina
Trie Diksi

6 comments:

Unknown said...

KpN NoNtoN BaReNG LaGii??
KaNGeeN..
(^,^)v

www.aldoakira.blogspot.com

Vonny said...

congrats for the award dear :D nice blog

joana said...

Ohh I just found your blog and it’s amazing!
I love it.
Take a look on my blog, I’m developing my own awards that I’m going to give every month to one of my followers. More details on my blog - http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/
Follow me if you want =)
And you can add me too on facebook to get updates - http://www.facebook.com/pages/sketchbooksix/115911201780153
♥, Johanna

Erlia Pang said...

congrats for the award ^^

ninit said...

Congratulations for the award :)

Strawberry Giggles

Lauretha Sudjono said...

thank you for visiting, Gricia! i read your travelling post in Phuket.. so funn!! <3333