Monday, February 7, 2011

Chop Chop

with Pamela my office mate who forced me to get a short hair cut..but no way..i want to take it slowly =P
Before - adios hair =')
Trust my hair to this man - Kyosuke from One Piece

Voilaaa!!! I love my new hair cut ^__^

Kyosuke suggest me to colour my hair with ash / a little bit greenish..And actually its my dream colour!!!I don't know when i'll be able to dye it. Coz i have to buy a digicam first..You know the one i told u before, my dad's digicam. Still didnt have courage to tell him ='O

Anyway.. For those who planned to havin a hair cut, One Piece saloon is recommended..And you can get 20% discount until the end of this month by only tweeting or mention One Piece in your Twitter or Facebook..

So are you ready for a change???

One Piece:
Sogo Central Park - Ground Floor
Ph: (021) 5698 5752
Twitter: @onepiece_id
Facebook: One Piece Hair Studio

No comments: