Monday, January 23, 2012

Dragon Year


Happy Chinese New Year for those who celebrate!!! For me, it's the time to meet all relatives, having nice meal and snacks plus grab some "Red Envelope" aka Angpao! Hahaha.. Well i'm getting older now, kinda embarassing to accept the Angpao. But the tradition is if you haven't get married yet you will still get em. Hehe.. But this is my first year to give Angpao to my parents.. And they accept it happily =')

So, as i promise i'm going to announce the OJA'S NECKLACE GIVEAWAY WINNER is:


Congrats girl... Do wait for my email ;)

3 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

Nice outfit! Love it :)

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Reg Rodriguez said...

happy new year! wish i received angpaos too, but alas, i'm not chinese :(( haha! glad to hear you had a good celebration :)

xx
Reg
www.heyrocketgirl.com

Ivy Sie said...

Once again, thank you so much for choosing me as the winner! <3 I'm beyond happy! xx