Sunday, October 21, 2012

Korea Trip Part 1

To N Seoul Tower you have to walk the hill. Car is not allowed
Love Locks at N Seoul Tower
Pour by thousands of love
My Love Locks - not as cute as others but looked strong aight? ;)
Still at N Seoul Tower, you can also put your love words on a ceramic and then stick it to the wall
at Teddy Bear Museum
at Changdeokgung Palace
Stylish couple at the museum =D
With my bestie / travel mate - Ay2 at Gyeonggokbung Palace

Kundaemunjip, where we stayed for our first 2 nights
at Chonggyecheon Stream (look at the love birds across me) =D
Anyeong! So finally got the chance to post my part 1 Korea Trip =D Went there from 2 - 8 Oct 2012. Overall the trip was awesome. I fell in love with Korea, the weather was really nice (autumn season), the people are very helpful as well even though most of them can't speak English.

Our first 2 days we have a local guide to bring us to the tourist attraction because we still don't know how difficult it will be if we travel by our self. More over my friend also bring her mom. So after several times browsing, I found this gentleman, Denny Yu and booked him as our local guide (you'll see his picture during my Naminara Island post). I booked him for 8 hours / day, so after 6pm we went out by our self. But you can ask him how to reach your destination and he will explain clearly. He speak english fluently, where he learned from local radio ;D and he receive custom request.

Here are my 1st day itinerary:
- N Seoul Tower (incl. Love Locks and Teddy Bear Museum)
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Check in at Kundaemunjip, a breathtaking Hanok. The owner Ms. Song speak english fluently
- Chonggyecheon Stream (Kdrama shooting location) + City Hall area
- Maxtyle & Hello Apm at Dongdaemun for shopping

At first, i thought the Korea subway is more difficult than Singapore MRT coz they got lots of line.. But surprisingly it's very easy. While buying your subway card, you can pick your preferred language and then the destination stations are listed in alphabetical order. Click HERE for complete info.

Soon i will post my part 2 Korea Trip since they will divided into 6 posts haha or maybe i'll post my "Korea Giveaway" first. We'll see...

2 comments:

Hippiegonemad said...

mau ke korea jugaaaaa T__T

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.it/

Mitha Komala said...

nice photos ci Cia! so jealous >,<

Letters To Juliet