Sunday, May 8, 2011

#FDGardenParty


The Venue - which will more adorable if i took it around 4 or 5 pm
bump into Vita
Mba Vanya from FD - nice kebaya n sarong
Deszell from FD with her Kartini look =D
Very cool eh?
My dearest bf, Temmy
Love the skirt a LOT! from Only i

Mba Vanya from Fashionese Daily invites me to FD Garden Party yesterday, It's located at Museum Seni Rupa dan Keramik. They got this really fun concept where you can enjoy the garden party with lots of local food such as Kerak Telor, Batagor, Ketoprak, etc, games, fashion show and live music.

I'm too late for CottonInk fashion show but luckily I can still enjoy The Trees and The Wild performance for the first time. Their music reminds me with John Mayer + Kings of Convinience.

As you can see, lots of ladies dressed really cool with their vintage look, too bad its kinda dark and i only took few pictures.

Anyway you should join another FD event for sure and thanks for the goodie bag from Female Daily, Ponds, Sunsilk, Nutrijell, Bvlgari. Mmmuuahhh


PS: Special thanks for bf who kind enough to accompany me to this event. Love you dear..

No comments: