Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Always On


  This time I want to share you about my love and hate relationship with internet.. Yes internet.. I’ve tried several providers since my first time experience of having internet connection at home. The first one, well it’s often had a sudden drop connection while I’m browsing at online shop or uploading images for blog post. During that time i subscribed the postpaid one and the bill is quite expensive. Then I switch to another provider who offer unlimited internet access, but the fact in the middle of the month the connection has been very slow.

One day one of my colleague who loves to access internet and quite busy with her daily business call,  told me that I should try PAKETRI because by only paid IDR 75.000 she already got free 250 sms and free 25 mins phone call to different provider!  It’s very rare to get this kind of offer right?! Moreover I often to make a phone call in my daily activity and most of them to different provider which consume my credit =P

But the most interesting promotion is their “ Always On” offer.  What is always on? Well only by getting the TRI number once, your internet access will valid for a year! At another provider, you have to buy some credit every month to keep the number stay active because the validity will be over every month or because your quota was about to run out and make your connection really really slow. But if you buy PAKETRI, it wont happen.. You can relax because TRI number will valid for a long time (1 year) + the connection is fast!

So that’s why I’m using TRI right now, so far the connection has been quite stable. Psstt.. Each PAKETRI purchase, you’ll get free stylish earphone ;) So for those who fed up with their current provider, you are free to decide coz FREEDOM IS REAL =))

PAKETRI complete offer, pay IDR 75.000 gets:
-          1,25 GB
-          500 SMS with TRI user
-          250 SMS to other provider
-          100 mins phone call with TRI user
-          25 mins phone call to other provider
       Free Facebook, Chatting and 50 MB Quota

      But i suggest you for those who often using tablet or PC rather than smartphone, you can choose other PAKETRI products with bigger quota. Above package is more to smartphone user =))

More info click: www.tri.co.id

No comments: